1. Students will participate in a studio recital and at least one other event. The choices are:
- NMTA State Festival (October)
- Fall Recital (November)
- OMTA Fun Fair (February)
- NFMC Junior Festival (March)
- OMTA Trophy Festival (April)
- NMTA District Festival (May)
2. Elementary and Intermediate students are required to learn and memorize a minimum of 4 pieces.
3. Advanced students are required to play, learn, and memorize 3 contrasting style period pieces. This can be from the Baroque, Classical, Romantic, and Modern periods of music.
4. For students with prearranged activities/sports: The Registration Fee reserves your place in the studio, and it will be required for parents to continue the monthly payments to keep your child’s place in the studio.